STAINLESS STEEL HONEYCOMB FILTERS
Our Stainless steel honeycomb grease filters are fabricated completely out of stainless steel. These heavy structured filters are built to handle ongoing high temperatures of up to 95 degrees.
Only these strong grease filters are suitable for heavy cooking such as charcoal cooking and char grilling.
If cleaned regularly they also act as a flame protection barrier stopping fire from entering the range hood and ducting causing further damage.
Unlike the aluminum honeycomb filter, the Stainless steel inside structure is much easier to clean and is dishwasher safe.
These filters comply with Australian standards AS1668.2 and AS1530.1
ADVANTAGES OF STAINLESS STEEL HONEYCOMB FILTERS
- Easier to clean with non corrosive stainless steel finish
- Stronger material outlasting aluminum honeycomb x 10
- Handles high temperatures of up to 95 degrees
- Flame protection stopping further damage in case of fire
- Complies with Australian standards and relevant building codes
Standard Sizes in Stainless Steel
|Clean resistance at 1.78 m/s – 15 pa.||Av. efficiency at 1.78 m/s – 97%|
|Clean resistance at 2.54 m/s – 25 pa.||Av. efficiency at 2.54 m/s – 96%|
|ITEM||SIZE MM||L/S @2.45m/s||CFM|
|SHF01||455 x 380 x 50||L/S 440||930|
|SHF02||495 x 394 x 50||L/S 500||1050|
|SHF03||455 x 495 x 50||L/S 620||1320|
Call our sales office
on 02 6825 4600 for free quotations and advice.