SOAK TANKS & Cleaning Powder
WHAT MAKES COMCO THE LEADER IN SOAK TANKS
- No locked in contracts or commitments with our cleaning products, we give you the freedom to use the tank as needed to suit your business.
- We offer payment plans without interest or rental agreements.
- The most competitive upfront prices
- Our warranty covers all parts and labour. Not just parts.
- Spacious soak tanks to suit all needs
- We carry all spare parts in stock at all times
- Fast and ongoing telephone and email assistance.
- A growing quality record in the industry of Pubs, Taverns, Cafes Resturaunts and bakeries through out Australia
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF A SOAK TANK?
Forget paying ongoing costs for range hood filter cleaning service; it’s very easy and simple to self-clean your filters in your soak tank. Eliminate labour time in scrubbing baking trays, pots, pans, baking straps utensils etc.. Our tanks are so efficient, refilling our tanks are only required once a month. Saving on the water required with continuous hand washing. Most importantly, a soak tank gives you the freedom of maintaining a healthy.
WHY PAY UP FRONT FOR A SOAK TANK?
Ever heard the expression “rent money is dead money”?
The answer is simple; the life of a soak tank is a minimum of 10 years before any parts need to be replaced. The average rental cost in Australia for even smaller tanks is approximately $250 per month, total rental over a 10 year period is approximately $3000 per / year x 10 years = 30 THOUSAND DOLLARS (and you still don’t own it). As an example, by purchasing one of our large sizes soak tanks for $3500 over a 10 year period you are looking at $30 per month and $360 per year that you have already paid upfront. And just to make it even better value and easier for new businesses. Not only are we a registered business for silver chef finance, we also offer our own interest-free payment plan of $875 per month for 4 months. This is what makes Comco the most competitive supplier of soaks tanks in Australia.
USAGE AND STORAGE
Our Soak tanks have been custom designed in size to suit both small to large businesses. We have 2 size tanks on offer to suit both small or large commercial kitchens. For regular smaller Items, simply fill the tank to the desired level to suit your needs. For small or large items such as commercial grease filters, large pots, pans and baking trays. For maximum use, Fill the tank 15cm below the top. Although spacious inside, our tanks have been designed to fit neatly under any standard commercial kitchen benchtop.
To ensure an officiant operation of any commercial kitchen exhaust system the filters need to be cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
By doing so, it will limit the risk of fire, Increase the longevity of your outside exhaust fan and ductwork, reduce unwanted odours and keep you above the Australian health and safety regulations. Our filter cleaning powder is suitable for cleaning range hood filters, baking pans, skewers, utensils and any other relevant equipment
By combining our cleaning powder solution with the Comco soak tanks, the cleaning process is easy to self manage and saves huge costs in filter exchange fees and the labour of scrubbing grease from pots, trays and pans.
Our filter cleaning powder is suitable for cleaning range hood filters, baking pans, skewers, utensils and any other relevant equipment
Call our sales team or visit our showroom for further info.
How to use our Soak Tanks and Filter Cleaning Powder
Safety rubber gloves and safety glasses must be worn at all times when operating the tanks
- Add your products to be cleaned, ensure the products are completely submerged underwater.
- Plug in the machine and switch it on, Set the temperature to 75 degrees and close the lid. The water should be at a high temperature but not boiling.
We recommend 4 hrs for most products, however, we have found most commercial kitchens will leave the tank on overnight,
Again this will depend on the amount of grease build-up and how regular the Items are cleaned. It’s all about finding a routine on what works for your business and your products.
- Lift the lid and remove the products. A simple rinse should be all that’s needed to finish the cleaning process.
Items made from stainless steel e.g Stainless steel baffle filters can be put through a commercial dishwasher as a final rinse before reinstalling.
- To release the dirty water, connect the extension hose provided to the drain pipe and release the drain valve.
The dirty water should be discharged in the relevant drains or grease traps as per council requirements.
Fill the tank with water to about 15cm down from the top of the tank. Do not overfill the tank.
Then add 1 cup of filter cleaning powder to the small tank and 1 .5 cups to the large tank. This will vary depending on the amount of build-up of grease on the Items.
Carefully steer the solution through the water before adding your products to be cleaned.
Call our sales office
on 02 6825 4600 for free quotations and advice.